Business Leadership Program
The Business Leadership Program (BLP) provides an opportunity for mid-level managers up to senior leaders as well as small business owners to connect, learn, and grow with those in similar positions.
The program will help you:
- Freshen up your leadership approaches
- Prepare to tackle your organization's strategic challenges
- Lead with greater confidence
- Inspire performance at all levels
- Contribute more value as a member of your company's leadership team
Business Leadership Program Class 2 – Life Leader 360
Presented by former American Woodmark CEO, Cary Dunston. Life Leader 360 will challenge you to understand your choices in life and how your life stories are being written. You will learn invaluable tools to help you create a vision for your future and begin to live your life in alignment with your true center and what is most important in your lives. With balance, you will be open to learn and apply valuable leadership principles. Click here to learn more about our presenter, Cary Dunston.
Course framework: four (4) all-day sessions spaced over four weeks with manageable homework, role-playing to address challenging concepts, in a structured format but adaptable to evolve based on current issues.
- Week 1: Life Choices – Creating balance and a proper state of mind
- Week 2: Language of Leadership – Shifting from “self-leadership” to “servant leadership”
- Week 3: Expanding Our Universe – Why values and beliefs are important in becoming a life leader
- Week 4: Life Leader Journey – Leading with Honor through a 360-degree view
Click here for a full course description.
Participants: 24 participants max, mid-level management and above
Participation Fee: A $25.00 non-refundable administration fee is required with the submission of a completed application. The program fee of $400 is due upon acceptance to the program and must be received two weeks prior to the first session. No refunds will be given for withdrawal from the program at any time for any reason and no refunds for unused sessions will be given. The cost of the program is fixed, and participants cannot be replaced once the deadline for applications has passed.
Final application deadline is August 19 and approval notifications will be shared by September 2, 2022.
- Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- September 21
- September 28
- October 5
- October 12
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Vanessa McAllister at (540) 662-4118 ext. 16 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the Business Leadership Program.