Strategic Plan 2023-2025
Vision: Be the voice for business in the City of Winchester, Clarke County, and Frederick County, Virginia.
Purpose: Connect business and community resources for mutual success to foster regional prosperity.
Mission: Provide educational resources, programs, and services to enhance the business and professional development of our members.
The Top of Virginia Regional Chamber holds to five core values (S.L.I.C.E.):
• Sustainability: Build a legacy of economic strength and opportunity for generations to come.
• Leadership: Provide solutions and resources that impact the direction of the community.
• Integrity: Transparent and ethical in principle and practice.
• Collaboration: Facilitate business partnerships mutually beneficial to chamber members and the community.
• Excellence: Serve our members and community by demonstrating best practices.
The Top of Virginia Regional Chamber operates with three strategic anchors that drives our operation:
1. We are a Service-Oriented organization which is
2. Business Focused and achieves its goals by
3. Connecting Community Partners within the Top of Virginia Region.
Key Focus Areas for 2023 – 2025:
Our key focus areas for the next three years are to:
1. Increase Membership
2. Financial Stability and Revenue Growth
3. Position the Top of Virginia Regional Chamber as “The Hub”
4. Branding and Marketing