About the Plan:
Members of the Top of Virginia Regional Chamber's Board of Directors and professional staff met in August 2018 to work on a proposed new Strategic Plan for 2019-2022. The strategic planning session was facilitated by David A. Miles, Ph.D., Dr. Dave Leadership Corp. In December 2018, the Top of Virginia Regional Chamber's Board of Directors reviewed and approved a Strategic Plan for 2019-2022.
Vision: The vision of the Top of Virginia Regional Chamber is to be the voice of business for the City of Winchester, Clarke County, and Frederick County, Virginia.
Purpose: The purpose of the Top of Virginia Regional Chamber, the reason we exist, is to connect business and community resources for mutual success.
Mission: The mission of the Top of Virginia Regional Chamber is to provide programs and services to enhance the business and professional development of our members.
The Top of Virginia Regional Chamber holds to five core values (S.L.I.C.E.):
• Sustainability: Build a legacy of economic strength and opportunity for generations to come.
• Leadership: Provide solutions and resources that impact the direction of the community.
• Integrity: Transparent and ethical in principle and practice.
• Collaboration: Facilitate business partnerships mutually beneficial to chamber members and the community.
• Excellence: Serve our members and community by demonstrating best practices.
The Top of Virginia Regional Chamber operates with three strategic anchors that drives our operation:
1. We are a Service-Oriented organization which is
2. Business Focused and achieves its goals by
3. Connecting Community Partners within the Top of Virginia Region.
Key Focus Areas for 2019 – 2022:
Our key focus areas for the next three years are to:
1. Increase Membership
2. Financial Stability and Revenue Growth
3. Position the Top of Virginia Regional Chamber as “The Hub”
4. Branding and Marketing
"The Top of Virginia Regional Chamber is an incredibly valuable resource for the Shenandoah Valley..." – Adrienne G. Bloss, PhD, Provost, Shenandoah University.