Registration:Sorry, online registration for this event has been closed. Please call the office at 540-662-4118
Would you like to freshen-up your professional headshot for LinkedIn, business cards or marketing materials? The Chamber wants to help you put your best face forward!
1. Think about what you are going to wear, patterns and thin stripes don’t work well on camera and computer screens.
2. Shiny skin, ladies I’d recommend a bit of concealer / foundation. And gentlemen I trip to the toilet to wash your face just before you have your photo taken, or a quick wash with a baby wipe
3. Your hair, long hair, I’d always recommend bringing a brush with you to the shoot, It’s so much easier to get it right before the photo is taken than afterwards.
4. Make up think about that when you’re applying your make up. A natural look always works best. Don’t go overboard.
5. Glasses if you normally wear glasses and people are used to seeing you in them wear them. Make sure the lenses are spotless and if your frames pick up fingerprints or grease marks give them a clean as well.
5. Your best side if there is a feature of your face that you don’t like or something that you are self conscious of let the photographer know.
Think of us photographers like doctors, you can tell us anything without being embarrassed. Chances are we’ve heard it all before.
In partnership with Ardy Wunder Photography, the Top of Virginia Regional Chamber is offering our members and greater community an opportunity to do just that.
Each member will receive a high resolution, retouched photo that can be used in print and online. Schedule your 15-minute headshot time slot today!
Appointments will be scheduled with Ardy Wunder after the questionnaire is submitted directly to him.