New for 2019!
4th Tuesday of the Month | 12:00 - 1:30 p.m. | Holiday Inn Historic Gateway
The essential idea is that peer educators and learners share some degree of common experience and desire to help and learn from one another. Peer education is based on the assumption that learners are often likely to relate to and trust others in their own circumstances more than professionals whose experience might be entirely different from theirs.
How does peer-to-peer education drive continuous learning?
- Provides deeper insights into strengths and areas for development
- Empowers people to learn new skills
- Increases engagement and improves team dynamics
- Enables peer mentors to develop leadership skills
- Improves team performance
**Attendees are expected to register in advance. Registration costs include networking, lunch and education from a guest speaker.