Exceptional Business Networking Opportunities
month the Chamber holds two complimentary networking events, providing
members with valuable Face to Face opportunity to meet prospective
clients or continue to build on those relationships you’ve already
- Business after Hours; every 2nd Tuesday
- Business & Breakfast; every 3rd Tuesday
- Power Networking Lunch; every 4th Tuesday
- Leadshare Groups
For more information on these or other events please visit our Events Calendar.
“NEW” SHOP THE TOP
a member, you save money by taking advantage of the following ongoing
discounts and affinity programs offered to reduce your bottom line
EFFECTIVE AFFORDABLE ADVERTISING
- Business Agenda, our monthly newsletter distributed to more than 900 business members.
- Annual Membership Directory
- Bi-Annual Regional Map
VALUABLE PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
- Receive a free listing in the Chamber's Membership Directory.
a free listing on the Chamber's website, as well as a free link from
the Chamber's business directory to your company's web site.
categorical listings are available at no charge with your membership.
Additional categorical listings are available for $25.00 each.
referrals! Almost daily the Chamber receives visitors & phone calls
inquiring about local businesses. The Chamber refers - MEMBERS ONLY!
a new member (when you join) the following month you’ll receive a free
listing in the Chamber's monthly newsletter, distributed to more than
- Ribbon cutting/Grand Opening photo opportunity new businesses.
- Host a Monthly Business after Hours or Business & Breakfast.
- Sponsor a Seminar.
- Speak at a networking Breakfast or Seminar.
- Programs & Events Sponsorships (more info here)
AFFORDABLE TRAINING & EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS
the year TVRC teams up with members that are experts to offer several
educational & training seminars; Networking 101, Entrepreneurs’ Express, and Social Media for Businesses are some examples.
PUBLIC POLICY ADVOCATE FOR BUSINESS
give a collective voice to business and industry. Your voice should be
HEARD! Our Public Policy Committee identifies legislative issues of
importance to members, small and large, and represents those concerns to
legislators and other elected and appointed government officials. The
Chamber maintains frequent contact with key people in all levels of
government, Federal, State, County, and City.